Integrate Velocify with LeadsBridge
Velocify, Inc. is a cloud computing company headquartered in El Segundo, California that provides cloud-based intelligent sales automation software designed for fast-paced sales environments.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Velocify.
Connect Velocify integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Velocify" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Client ID and Campaign ID to connect Velocify with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the Client ID and Campaign ID
- Access the Menu page by clicking on your name in the upper right of the header
- Under Administration, click on Campaigns
- Under the main Manage Campaigns page, select the Delivery Instructions/URL link next to the campaign and copy and paste the highlighted area into an e-mail
Please note: requests for a URL can only come from an administrator on the account. If you are a lead provider, please contact the company's administrator.
You may find it by accessing the Lead Sources page, under Administration » Lead Sources. IDs are stated at the most left column of the table.
Which entity concepts we support for Velocify
LeadA potential client, person or company, that actively shows interest in your offerings.
Common questions for Velocify
How do I send leads to a different Campaign?
Then, connect the new integration to a bridge and start sending leads to your new campaign.
Advanced (and not recommended to most users): you may overwrite the Campaign ID field value by specifying a different value inside the bridge settings, at the Fields Matching step.
How can I add a Custom Field to the bridge?
- Open the bridge and go to the Integration step
- Click on Edit near the integration name
- Add the Custom Field that you've previously added on Velocify into the Custom Fields section (E.G. Custom_Question_1). The field is not case-sensitive
- Match the new field in the Fields Matching step
- Send a test lead and check if you see it properly on your Velocity account
Once you receive this information from Velocify, you need to check if it's different from the value that you've added in the Integration field (EG: Custom_Question_1), if so you need to edit it with the right value provided by Velocify support (EG: CustomQuestion1).
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Velocify with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!