Integrate Velocify with LeadsBridge
Velocify, Inc. is a cloud computing company headquartered in El Segundo, California that provides cloud-based intelligent sales automation software designed for fast-paced sales environments.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Velocify.
Connect Velocify integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize Velocify integration
Setup your Velocify integration
- Click on Connect Velocify
- Click on Create new integration to connect your Velocify (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the Velocify integration
- Fill Client ID, Campaign ID field to connect Velocify with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Authorize button
- You can choose a name for this Velocify and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your Velocify is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Configuration details for Velocify
How to get Client ID, Campaign ID
1. Access the Menu page by clicking on your name in the upper right of the header
2. Under Administration, click on Campaigns
3. Under the main Manage Campaigns page, select the Delivery Instructions/URL link next to the campaign and copy and paste the highlighted area into an e-mail
Into the Posting URL, you'll be able to find the Client ID. In order to get the Client ID, just copy the green-highlighted part of your URL that you can find in the image, into the Integration field.
Please note: requests for a URL can only come from an administrator on the account. If you are a lead provider, please contact the company's administrator.
You may find it by accessing the Lead Sources page, under Administration » Lead Sources. IDs are stated at the most left column of the table.
Which entity concepts we support for Velocify
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for Velocify.
LeadA potential client, person or company, that actively shows interest in your offerings.
Common questions for Velocify
How do I send leads to a different Campaign?
How can I add a Custom Field to the bridge?
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button