Connect WooCommerce to Klaviyo with LeadsBridge
In this article, you'll learn how to set up the bridge and connect WooCommerce to Klaviyo using LeadsBridge.
How to set up your bridge step-by-step tutorial
Before you start
Step 1: Bridge's Main information
- Choose a name for your bridge (this will only be visible inside LeadsBridge)
- You may add labels to help you identify your bridge later
- Choose WooCommerce as the source for your bridge
- Choose Klaviyo as the destination
- Click on the Next button
Step 2: Setup your WooCommerce source
- Type in the name you'd like to call your integration
- Enter API URL, URL, Consumer key and Consumer secret to connect your WooCommerce with LeadsBridge
- In order to find the Consumer Key and the Consumer Secret you should follow these steps:
- Log in into WooCommerce.
- Go on Settings » Advanced » REST API.
- Select Add Key and add a Description. Please select the User you would like to generate a key for in the drop-down.
- Select a level of access for this API key and Select Generate API Key. In this way, WooCommerce creates API keys for that user.
- Copy/paste the Consumer key/secret into LeadsBridge.
- Usually, when you are setting up the WooCommerce integration you just use the base URL which would be: https://www.retireearly365.com/
- Click on the Next button
Step 3: Setup your Klaviyo destination
- Type in the integration's name in the dedicated field
- Enter API Key to connect Klaviyo with LeadsBridge
- To get the API Key, follow these steps:
- Log into your Klaviyo account account
- Click on Settings
- Select API Keys option...or jump to the "API Keys" page directly: ( OPEN LINK)
- Head to the Private API Keys section
- Click the blue Create API Key button
- Copy the new Private API Key generated inside the integration
- Type the address(es) where you'd like to receive the receipt
- You may also modify the Subject line of the email
Step 4: Fields Mapping
Here you'll be able to map your source information with your destination fields.
You'll see a field name with the destination integration's logo at the top, this indicates the name of the field on Klaviyo.
Underneath there's a box where you may add the information you'd like to send.
- Check each of the Klaviyo fields available
- Match the information you wish to pass along from WooCommerce
- You may type the information manually and pass them as a static value
- Use the functions to customize information like reformatting dates and times or modifying text, phone numbers and so on
- You may also leave blank the box of a field's information you don't want to send through
- If you'd like to add more fields, just look at the bottom of the page
- Head over the "Don't find a CRM custom field?" box
- Select the field you'd like to add from the dropdown list
- Click the Add Custom Field button
- The field will appear above
- Add the desired information, as you did with the other ones
Once accomplished your desired outcome, just click Next and head to the last step.
Step 5: Test
In this final step, you'll be able to send a lead from LeadsBridge to test if the configuration works properly.
- To create a new test lead, fill in the required information when prompted
- Click Test Now
- To test with a real lead, switch the toogle to "Test with existing lead".
- Click Sync Now along the lead you'd like to send
- If you did everything right the button will turn green, meaning your lead was synced successfully and the integration is ready
- Click Finish to save your settings and turn active your bridge
That's all! Congratulations.
You'll be redirected to the bridges section of your account with a green success message at the top right of the page and your bridge will now be active.
Have you got some questions?
You may want to take a look at the common questions on the respective integration's documentation.
- Source: WooCommerce
- Destination: Klaviyo
If you have any other questions, or need help to configure your bridge from WooCommerce to Klaviyo with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to contact our Support!