Integrate Zoho CRM with LeadsBridge
Zoho CRM is a multichannel CRM software solution designed to manage sales, marketing, contacts, customer support and other business functions.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Zoho CRM.
Connect Zoho CRM integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Zoho CRM" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter the Domain to connect Zoho CRM with LeadsBridge
- 1. Enter the domain (URL) in which your Zoho Account resides. You can find this by checking your browser's address bar while logged into your Zoho Account.
- Select the entity concept you'd like to use (ex Lead, Contact, Deal)
- Select the segmentation concept you'd like to use (ex Campaign, Tag, Deal Phase)
- Click on the Authorize button
- A Zoho CRM's wizard will popup
- Enter your credentials and grant the access to LeadsBridge
- Head back to LeadsBridge and click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for Zoho CRM
LeadLeads are the details gathered about an individual or representatives of an organization. They play a very important role in an organization's Sales & Marketing department and are useful in identifying potential customers. Collecting leads and managing them are the initial stages in the sales process. Leads can be obtained through trade shows, seminars, advertisements, marketing campaigns etc. Once the leads are collected, it is essential to manage them and follow them up until the leads qualify to prospective customers. The sales department's approach in managing leads can significantly impact the success of an organization. ( Learn more)
ContactContacts are the people in an organization with whom your company has business communications in pursuit of business opportunities. Some of these contacts may belong to different departments in a company or multiple contacts of the same company. CRM contacts are typically converted from qualified leads, imported from an existing list or added individually based on the business relationship with the associated company. ( Learn more)
DealDeals are important as they generate revenue for the organization. Ideally, Deals undergo the complete sales cycle, right from identifying the right prospect to the deal being won or lost.
For example, you own a web hosting company called Zylker. James the Marketing Manager of XYZ corporation likes the package you offer for complete web hosting and wants you to host a website for his company and gets in touch with you regarding the same. ( Learn more)
Which segmentation concepts we support for Zoho CRM
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Zoho CRM.
CampaignZoho CRM campaign management features allow you to plan marketing expenditures, improve the quality of lead generation process, and measure the campaign performance and effectiveness. ( Learn more)
TagThe primary objective of tagging in Zoho CRM is to help you categorize and prioritize records so that you can fetch them easily. For example, you can tag certain records as "Big deals" or "Tradeshow leads from Australia" or "Junk leads from referrals" and so on. When you categorize them based on the type of records, or activities associated to them, or the potential profits from the deals - is entirely up to you. ( Learn more)
Deal PhaseThe Deals module offers two types of views - List view and Stage view. While the list view displays all the deals one after the other in the order you have sorted them, the Stage view categorizes the deals based on the Deal Stage. ( Learn more)
Common questions for Zoho CRM
Can I use custom fields?
How to fix the ZohoCRM error "module is hidden for your organization"?
The Contacts modules are related to the account module.
To organize modules:
- Log in to Zoho CRM with administrative privileges.
- Go to Setup » Customization » Modules and Fields.
- In the List of Modules page, click Organize Modules.
For further information check the following guide: ( Read from Zoho CRM docs)
How to fix the ZohoCRM error "IP_NOT_ALLOWED"?
How to fix the ZohoCRM error "WEB_LOGIN_REQUIRED"?
- Click HERE
- Click on Two Factor Authentication
- Then click on Manage Application Specific Passwords
- Type LeadsBridge or something similar, next to Device (or) App Name
- Then, type your current password
- Click on Generate to view the application specific password
- Copy the device specific password, it will be displayed only once and will not be displayed again
- Go back to LeadsBridge and paste your Zoho Application Specific Password inside your integration setup
Which Zoho CRM domains can I use in my integration?
What "NO_SUCH_USER" error means?
How can I connect Zoho CRM if I’ve created my account using another service?
- Log into your Zoho account
- Go into your account settings, or click HERE
- Click on Security, on the left menu
- Under Passwords section you should find a message like the one in the screenshot below
- Click on Create Password
- Follow Zoho steps, you should receive an email confirmation with the link to create the new password for your Zoho account
- The link will redirect you to a page on your browser where you’ll be able to assign the new password to your account
- Once you’ve created your password, you should be able to use it in your LeadsBridge Integration setup
What can I do if I’ve reached the Maximum of Allowed Authentication Tokens?
What does the sync error It wasn’t possible to sync the lead because the value X for the Destination field Y is not valid means?
What does the error It wasn’t possible to find the Destination field with the ID X means?
How can I migrate my Zoho CRM v1 to v2?
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Zoho CRM with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!