Integrate ClickDimensions with LeadsBridge
ClickDimensions is the top-rated, Microsoft-certified email marketing and marketing automation solution for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with ClickDimensions.
Connect ClickDimensions integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "ClickDimensions" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Form URL to connect ClickDimensions with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the Form URL
- Go to "Settings" » "Web Content"
- Open the desired form by clicking on its name
- Click on "Design"
- Then press the Embed Button on the Web Content you created
Then click on the "Copy URL" button to get the Form URL.
To set up those patterns, you should enter the parameters based on your server responses. Since these responses don't depend on LeadsBridge, you may need the help of a tech guy.
Which entity concepts we support for ClickDimensions
LeadLeads are people who are interested in your product and service.
Common questions for ClickDimensions
How can I create a new form in ClickDimensions?
Can I connect a form that has an anti robot control with LeadsBridge?
The easier solution for you to connect your forms with LeadsBridge would be to disable the robot control, otherwise you can get in touch with us in case you want us to develop a Custom Integration for you, notice that this will require a fee.
For further information see: ( Read from ClickDimensions docs)
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to ClickDimensions
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between ClickDimensions with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!