Integrate Google Ads lead form extensions with LeadsBridge
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Google Ads lead form extensions.
Connect Google Ads lead form extensions integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Google Ads lead form extensions" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter to connect Google Ads lead form extensions with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for Google Ads lead form extensions
LeadLeads are users interested in your product or service. They can be considered potential customers.
Which segmentation concepts we support for Google Ads lead form extensions
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Google Ads lead form extensions.
Common questions for Google Ads lead form extensions
How to create a Google Lead Form Ads Bridge?
Here you'll be able to map your Source information with your Destination fields.
You'll see a field name with the Destination integration's logo at the top, this indicates the name of the field on your Destination.
Underneath there's a box where you may add the information you'd like to send.
- Check each of the Destination fields available
- Match the information you wish to pass along from Google Lead Form Ads
- You may type the information manually and pass them as a static value
- Use the functions to customize information like reformatting dates and times or modifying text, phone numbers, and so on
- You may also leave blank the box of a field's information you don't want to send through
- If you'd like to add more fields, just look at the bottom of the page
- Head over the Don't find a CRM custom fields? box
- Select the field you'd like to add from the dropdown list
- Click the Add Custom Field button
- The field will appear above
- Add the desired information, as you did with the other ones
Once accomplished your desired outcome, just click Next and head to the last step.
In this final step, you'll be able to send a lead from LeadsBridge to test if the configuration works properly.
- To create a new test lead, fill in the required information when prompted.
- Click Test Now.
- To test with a real lead, switch the toggle to "Test with existing lead".
- Click Sync Now along with the lead you'd like to send
- If you did everything right the button will turn green, meaning your lead was synced successfully and the integration is ready
- Click Finish to save your settings and turn active your bridge
That's all. Congratulations!
You'll be redirected to the bridges section of your account with a green success message at the top right of the page and your bridge will now be active.
How can I create a Google Lead Form Ads Form?
In order to create a Google Lead Form Ads Form you should follow the steps below:
- Log into your Google Ads account
- Click on Campaigns on the left menu
- Then, click on the plus (+) icon
- New campaign, if you’re creating a new campaign
- Load campaign settings, if you have already created your campaign, you should select the one you want to connect with your Bridge and continue from step number 8
- If you are creating a New campaign then you should select Leads as the Campaign Goal
- Select Search as the Campaign Type
- Then, select the ways you'd like to reach your goal (notice that LeadsBridge will need a Lead form submissions in order to retrieve your leads) and click on Continue
- Scroll down to Lead form extensions, under Ad extensions, and click on New Lead Form Extension
- Fill in all the information requested to create the form under Create your extension, Create your lead form and Create form submission message (notice that LeadsBridge will be able to retrieve only the values that you select under Questions)
- Finally, click on Save
Once you finish your Campaign setup and publish it, LeadsBridge will start syncing the Leads with your Destination.
How can I connect a Google Ads account?
In order to connect a Google Ad account you should do the following:
- Make sure you’re logged into your Google Ads account, then log into your LeadsBridge account
- Go to Google Suite and click on Google Ads Accounts
- Then, click on the Add New button
- Click on the Google Account you want to connect
- Allow LeadsBridge to access your Google Account
- In the dropdown under Google Ads Account, select the Ad Account you want to connect (notice that only Manager Ad Accounts will be able to retrieve your Lead Forms)
- Finally, click on Save
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Google Ads lead form extensions with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!