Integrate Google Forms with LeadsBridge
Google Forms provide a fast way to create an online survey, with responses collected in an online spreadsheet.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Google Forms.
Connect Google Forms integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize Google Forms integration
Setup your Google Forms integration
- Click on Connect Google Forms
- Click on Create new integration to connect your Google Forms (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the Google Forms integration
- Click on Authorize and you will be prompted to the Google Forms authorization experience
- Here you will need to provide the info required and grant access to LeadsBridge
- Once done, you will be get back to LeadsBridge application
- You can choose a name for this Google Forms and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your Google Forms is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Which entity concepts we support for Google Forms
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for Google Forms.
LeadA potential client that actively shows interest in a product or service by reaching out, filling a form or responding to an ad, for example.
Which segmentation concepts we support for TikTok Lead Generation
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concepts for Google Forms.
FormYou can use Forms to create online surveys and quizzes and send them to other people. ( Learn more)
Common questions for Google Forms
Can I use Google Forms integration as a source?
I'm receiving the error message "NoFormsDefined". What should I do?
My form is restricted. How can I remove the restriction?
How can I disable the Limit to 1 response option?
5. Finally, click on Save
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button