Integrate Google Forms with LeadsBridge
Google Forms provide a fast way to create an online survey, with responses collected in an online spreadsheet.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Google Forms.
Connect Google Forms integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Google Forms" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Click on the Authorize button
- A Google Forms's wizard will popup
- Enter your credentials and grant the access to LeadsBridge
- Head back to LeadsBridge and click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for Google Forms
LeadA potential client that actively shows interest in a product or service by reaching out, filling a form or responding to an ad, for example.
Which segmentation concepts we support for Google Forms
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Google Forms.
FormYou can use Forms to create online surveys and quizzes and send them to other people. ( Learn more)
Common questions for Google Forms
Can I use Google Forms integration as a source?
To link your Google Form to a Google Sheet follow these steps:
- Go to your Google Form.
- Click "Responses."
- Click More.
- Click Select response destination.
- Choose to either create a new spreadsheet or use an existing spreadsheet from Google Sheets.
- Click Create or Select.
- Select Google Sheets as the source and finish the initial setup.
- On the source configuration, select the Google Sheet connected to your Google Form.
- Finish the setup and publish the bridge.
I'm receiving the error message "NoFormsDefined". What should I do?
In order to fix this you should create a form inside Google Forms, after that you'll be able to select the form inside the bridge setup.
My form is restricted. How can I remove the restriction?
- Open your form
- Click on Edit this form (pencil button)
- Go to Settings (gear icon)
- Under General uncheck the box next to Restrict to users in [yourdomain.com] and trusted domains
- Finally, click on Save
How can I disable the Limit to 1 response option?
In order to fix that you should:
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Google Forms
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Google Forms with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!