Connect LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms to Gmail with LeadsBridge
In this article, you'll learn how to set up the bridge and connect LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms to Gmail using LeadsBridge.
Watch the video or follow the step-by-step guide down below.
Create the Lead Gen Form (LinkedIn)
If you are new to LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms, see how to create the form for your campaigns.
Create the bridge with LeadsBridge
Learn how to connect your LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms with LeadsBridge. Please note, some steps may vary upon each integration. If you have any doubt about the steps you should take for Gmail, please follow the written information below.
How to set up your bridge step-by-step tutorial
Before you start
Step 1: Bridge's Main information
- Choose a name for your bridge (this will only be visible inside LeadsBridge)
- You may add labels to help you identify your bridge later
- Choose LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms as the source for your bridge
- Choose Gmail as the destination
- Click on the Next button
Step 2: Setup your LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms source
- Select the LinkedIn Advertiser Account, Ad Account and the Lead Gen Form from the dropdown
- Click on the Next button
Step 3: Setup your Gmail destination
Step 4: Fields Mapping
Here you'll be able to map your source information with your destination fields.
You'll see a field name with the destination integration's logo at the top, this indicates the name of the field on Gmail.
Underneath there's a box where you may add the information you'd like to send.
- Check each of the Gmail fields available
- Match the information you wish to pass along from LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms
- You may type the information manually and pass them as a static value
- Use the functions to customize information like reformatting dates and times or modifying text, phone numbers and so on
- You may also leave blank the box of a field's information you don't want to send through
- If you'd like to add more fields, just look at the bottom of the page
- Head over the "Don't find a CRM custom field?" box
- Select the field you'd like to add from the dropdown list
- Click the Add Custom Field button
- The field will appear above
- Add the desired information, as you did with the other ones
Once accomplished your desired outcome, just click Next and head to the last step.
Step 5: Test
In this final step, you'll be able to send a lead from LeadsBridge to test if the configuration works properly.
- To create a new test lead, fill in the required information when prompted
- Click Test Now
- To test with a real lead, switch the toogle to "Test with existing lead".
- Click Sync Now along the lead you'd like to send
- If you did everything right the button will turn green, meaning your lead was synced successfully and the integration is ready
- Click Finish to save your settings and turn active your bridge
That's all! Congratulations.
You'll be redirected to the bridges section of your account with a green success message at the top right of the page and your bridge will now be active.
Would you like to test the connection?
You don’t need to start a campaign to test if the connection works fine, just register yourself through your Ad preview.
To do so, follow this documentation: Sending a Test Lead in Campaign Manager
Have you got some questions?
You may want to take a look at the common questions on the respective integration's documentation.
If you have any other questions, or need help to configure your bridge from LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms to Gmail with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to contact our Support!