Integrate Salesforce® REST API with LeadsBridge
With Salesforce® REST API you may build more meaningful and lasting relationships and connect with your customers across sales, customer service, marketing, communities, apps, analytics, and much more.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Salesforce® REST API.
Connect Salesforce® REST API integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Salesforce® REST API" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Select the entity concept you'd like to use (ex Lead, Contact, Case, Opportunity, Account, Person Account)
- Select the segmentation concept you'd like to use (ex Campaign, Lead Source, List View, Report)
- Click on the Authorize button
- A Salesforce® REST API's wizard will popup
- Enter your credentials and grant the access to LeadsBridge
- Head back to LeadsBridge and click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for Salesforce® REST API
LeadLeads are people who are interested in your product and service. ( Learn more)
ContactUse contacts to store information about the people you do business with. ( Learn more)
CaseA case is a customer’s question, feedback, or issue. ( Learn more)
OpportunityOpportunities are deals in progress. ( Learn more)
AccountUse accounts to store information about customers or individuals you do business with. There are two types of accounts. Business accounts store information about companies. ( Learn more)
Person AccountPerson accounts store information about individual people by combining certain account and contact fields into a single record. ( Learn more)
Which segmentation concepts we support for Salesforce® REST API
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Salesforce® REST API.
CampaignManage outbound marketing campaigns with direct mail programs, seminars, print ads, email, and other kinds of marketing collateral. Organize campaigns into hierarchies for easy analysis to see what works best for increasing your company’s sales. ( Learn more)
Lead SourceA list's origin.
List ViewCreate a list view to see a specific set of contacts, documents, or other object records. ( Learn more)
ReportReport Builder is a drag-and-drop tool for accessing your data quickly and comprehensively. Use it to set up new reports and edit existing ones. ( Learn more)
Common questions for Salesforce® REST API
How can I assign a lead to a Salesforce® owner?
You simply need to identify them writing their name or the Salesforce® Id as a value.
Can I configure Leadsbridge to create a new lead if a lead with the same email already exists?
What does 'Use Sandbox' means?
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Salesforce® REST API
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Salesforce® REST API with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!