Integrate Pardot with LeadsBridge
Pardot is a B2B marketing automation by Salesforce helps marketers create more leads, generate more pipeline, and empower sales to close more deals.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Pardot.
Connect Pardot integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Pardot" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter the Business Unit ID, Username, Password, API Key and API version to connect Pardot with LeadsBridge
- To find your API Key to connect Pardot with LeadsBridge, just log into your Pardot account.
Then head to the "Settings" section and copy the "API User Key".
- Select the segmentation concept you'd like to use (ex Dynamic List, Static List, Campaign)
- Click on the Authorize button
- A Pardot's wizard will popup
- Enter your credentials and grant the access to LeadsBridge
- Head back to LeadsBridge and click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for Pardot
LeadA lead is a sales prospect and generally represents the first stage in the sales process. The lead is a person who has not yet been qualified and might be interested in your product or service.
Which segmentation concepts we support for Pardot
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Pardot.
Dynamic ListThe dynamic lists rule builder interface is similar to automation and segmentation rules – all the criteria and match options are available in dynamic list creation as well. The benefit of dynamic lists is that you can create a list of prospects that are tailored to specific criteria.
Static ListCan be used as recipient lists or suppression lists for an email newsletter, to seed a drip nurturing program or used in further automation or segmentation criteria ("prospect list is…")
CampaignPardot’s various marketing elements can be associated with a campaign. Pardot campaigns are typically thematic touchpoints (similar to "source" in others system). ( Learn more)
Common questions for Pardot
Can I configure Leadsbridge to create a new lead if a lead with the same email already exists?
Go in your integration settings and set the "Allow duplicates" toggle to "Yes".
If the "Allow Duplicates" toggle is set to "No" any lead that already exists in your list and has been re-submitted will be updated with the new information.
I get a message stating "Unable to authenticate! Please check your credentials", how may I fix it?
To fix it you need to reset your Pardot password. Please follow these steps in order to change it:
- Open the Account Settings page into Pardot, click and select Settings. In the Lightning app, select Pardot Settings
- Click Edit Password
- Enter and confirm your new password
Why I cannot see my custom fields?
To fix this, you should change your role in the Pardot settings.
Notice that Custom fields using Radio Button, Checkbox, Dropdown, or Multi-Select type are not supported by Pardot’s API, so they won’t be visible in the fields mapping step.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Pardot with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!