Connect Facebook Lead Ads to Gmail with LeadsBridge
In this article, you'll learn how to set up the bridge and connect Facebook Lead Ads to Gmail using LeadsBridge.
Facebook Lead Ads are a type of ads specifically designed to collect leads. In comparison to traditional ads that drive to website landing pages, with Facebook Lead Ads, the process of generating leads on Facebook is much easier. In fact, when users click on a Lead Ad on Facebook they instantly visualize a registration form to leave their data, without leaving the social network. The opt-in forms are pre-filled.
Facebook Lead Ads are optimized for mobile navigation and allow advertisers to easily collect leads from smartphones and tablets. User's data, in fact, are automatically added by Facebook which takes them from their personal profiles.
How to set up your bridge step-by-step tutorial
Before you start
Step 1: Bridge's Main information
- Choose a name for your bridge (this will only be visible inside LeadsBridge)
- You may add labels to help you identify your bridge later
- Choose Facebook Lead Ads as the source for your bridge
- Choose Gmail as the destination
- Click on the Next button
Step 2: Setup your Facebook Lead Ads source
- Select the Facebook Ad Account, Page and the Lead Ads Form from the dropdown
- If you didn't add your Facebook Ad Account yet, please click on the "Add Ad Account" button or read how to connect a Facebook Ad Account.
- Click on the Next button
Step 3: Setup your Gmail destination
Step 4: Fields Mapping
Here you'll be able to map your source information with your destination fields.
You'll see a field name with the destination integration's logo at the top, this indicates the name of the field on Gmail.
Underneath there's a box where you may add the information you'd like to send.
- Check each of the Gmail fields available
- Match the information you wish to pass along from Facebook Lead Ads
- You may type the information manually and pass them as a static value
- Use the functions to customize information like reformatting dates and times or modifying text, phone numbers and so on
- You may also leave blank the box of a field's information you don't want to send through
- If you'd like to add more fields, just look at the bottom of the page
- Head over the "Don't find a CRM custom field?" box
- Select the field you'd like to add from the dropdown list
- Click the Add Custom Field button
- The field will appear above
- Add the desired information, as you did with the other ones
Once accomplished your desired outcome, just click Next and head to the last step.
Step 5: Test
In this final step, you'll be able to send a lead from LeadsBridge to test if the configuration works properly.
- To create a new test lead, fill in the required information when prompted
- Click Test Now
- To test with a real lead, switch the toogle to "Test with existing lead".
- Click Sync Now along the lead you'd like to send
- If you did everything right the button will turn green, meaning your lead was synced successfully and the integration is ready
- Click Finish to save your settings and turn active your bridge
That's all! Congratulations.
You'll be redirected to the bridges section of your account with a green success message at the top right of the page and your bridge will now be active.
Would you like to test the connection?
You don’t need to start a campaign to test if the connection works fine, just register yourself through your Ad preview.
To do so, follow this documentation: Facebook Lead Ads Testing Tool
Have you got some questions?
You may want to take a look at the common questions on the respective integration's documentation.
- Destination: Gmail
If you have any other questions, or need help to configure your bridge from Facebook Lead Ads to Gmail with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to contact our Support!