Instagram stories lead ads is one of the best ways to advertise your products and services and to build your email list.
If you are new to Instagram, Instagram stories are 24-hours of video and photo streams. The stories show up at the top of Instagram feeds.
The question is:
Why should you bother with Instagram stories lead ads?
You should bother because:
- Instagram is one of the big social media networks on the internet. It will shock you to know as of June 2018, there are nearly 1 billion monthly active users and nearly 500 million daily active users. This is more than the number of users on Twitter (68 million) and Pinterest (250 million).
- Brands see engagement rates 10x higher on Instagram than they do on Facebook. This is why the number of companies using Instagram has doubled since 2016.
- 70% of users look up a brand on Instagram.
- More than 200 million users visit a business profile at least once daily.
Now, you know the potential inherent in Instagram stories leads ads, let’s get to know more about it.
Instagram stories Lead ads provides a way you can ask users who click on your ad for their email address or contact details such as phone numbers and name without taking them off the platform. You can design for your Newsletter sign-ups, price quotes, follow-up calls, and product or services.
Instagram stories lead ads is a low resistance way of getting more leads and ultimately sales for your business.
Now, you know what Instagram stories lead ads is all about. The next question is:
How do you create an Instagram stories lead ads?
You can create and schedule Instagram stories lead ad right inside the Facebook Ad Manager.
Below are 7 steps to take to create it.
Let’s get started.
How to create Instagram stories lead ads
- Go to your Facebook Ad manager and select lead generation as your campaign objective.
- Choose a name for your Instagram stories lead ad campaign and click on continue.
- Select the Facebook page you want to promote.
- Create your target audience. You can do this in three ways:
- Create a new audience
- Use an existing audience
- Use a saved audience.
Choose the relevant audience and click on save.
- Select a placement for your Instagram stories lead ad. There are two options here: Automatic placements and edit placement. If you select automatic placements, your ads will be delivered to any placement it is suited for.
Selecting the edit placement will enable you to specify that your ads should be displayed on Instagram only. So, click on Edit placements and select Instagram.
Under the device, select add devices so that your ads can be delivered to users on Desktop and mobile devices. Deselect Facebook and Select Instagram.
- Specify your ad budget. Under Optimization for Ad Delivery, choose leads instead of link clicks since your goal is to get more leads.
- Choose your preferred ad format. It could be a slideshow, a single image, a video or a carousel ad. The single image is popular among advertisers. However, you can also try out the carousel ad format. The slideshow format is an alternative to the video format. Use it if you don’t want to use the video format.
- Choose your images, type in your text, enter the display link, type the Headline, Link description and select the call to action.
When writing your Instagram stories lead ad description, ensure you let users know what they are getting in exchange for their contact details.
- Create your lead generation form by clicking on new form.
What you need is to ask users the information you want from them. Make sure you keep the questions to two or three. Asking too many questions may discourage your users, so make it concise. Click Confirm and you are done.
Now you know how to create Instagram stories lead ads. Below are tips you can use to create an effective ad for your business.
Instagram lead ads tips
1.Instagram lead ads tip: Use stunning visuals
Instagram is a platform for visuals, such as videos, photos, and GIFs. This means that users see lots of visuals in their feeds. The truth is, people respond more to visual than text. Studies showed that 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visuals and visuals are processed 60,000 times faster in the brain than text.
You can stand out by using uncommon and stunning visuals that will help to attract your audience’s attention. The visual should attract your audience to read your ad. Once that is done, you need a good message to compel them to take action, which leads us to the second Instagram lead ads tip.
2.Instagram lead ads tip: Use a Compelling message
The message on your Instagram stories lead ads should contain a summary of why users should fill your form. In other words, ‘What is in it for them?’. Also, tell them the steps you need them to take to get what you promise in exchange for their details. To make your ad more lively, use humor. Instagram is a place where people go to for entertainment and to connect with other users. Adding humor to your Instagram stories lead ad will help to lighten up their mood. Humour also helps you to build an informal relationship with them. It is fun.
Using exclusive offers can attract your audience to sign up. That’s the next Instagram lead ads tip.
3.Instagram lead ads tip: Use exclusive offers
The offer is what you will give in exchange for users’ email address, phone number or other details you want from them. The truth is, users are not on Instagram to look for new products, so your offer will help to draw them in. Make sure it is a valuable resource. For instance, if you are an e-commerce store, you could offer discounts on some items in your store. Other resources you can offer includes E-book, Newsletter, Free webinar, etc. Tell them what to do to get the exclusive offer. Ensure you fulfill your own end of the bargain by sending the offers immediately they sign up to your list.
The truth is, your leads are waiting to hear from you immediately they subscribe to your list. Responding immediately will help you close more leads.
The next Instagram lead ads tip is to use short forms.
4.Instagram lead ads tip: Use short forms
Short forms are effective for Instagram stories lead ads because they are easy to fill. Longer forms will take time and users can lose interest. Ensure that your questions are not open-ended because they take time to answer. Ask simple questions easy to answer.
Targeting the right audience is a must in creating a successful Instagram stories lead ads. That is the next Instagram leads ad tip.
5.Instagram lead ads tip: Target the right audience
Targeting the right audience is a very important step that can either make or mar your Instagram stories lead ad. There are different options you can use such as the lookalike and custom audiences to reach your customers, website visitors, people that have engaged with your product previously and customer’s look alike. This will help to broaden your reach to people likely to buy from you.
The last Instagram lead ads tip that can increase your Instagram stories lead ads is to “Use a CRM software”.
6.Instagram lead ads tip: Use a CRM software
Sync your leads with a CRM software of your choice.In order to do so you can use our Lead Ads sync ads feature ! Synchronise your Lead Ads in real-time with your CRM/Email Marketing software it will give you access to immediately contact your leads before they get cold.
Now you know how to create Instagram stories lead ads. Have you tried it before? What was the result? Share with us in the comment section below.If you are thirsty of knowledge regarding Facebook lead ads world, and you want get an in depth explanation on this topic along with some tips to improve your performance with this Facebook’s feature, don’t miss out our step by step guide here.